Last updated: February 17th, 2020
Your security is important to us so we obey all the required regulations including the European General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Please read this policy carefully and if you have any question, contact us at email@example.com
AR Studija does not store your personal data unless it is required by the law.
When you place an order, or create an account, your personal data may be stored.
The email address provided during the purchase process is not stored and may only be used to contact you about your purchase, i.e update or change to your order.
If you choose to provide your telephone number, it will never be used to contact you for the marketing purposes.
It is your right at any time to send us a request to delete, change or transfer your personal data. You may also request a copy of the stored data.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personally Identifiable Information: information you provide directly to us when registering for an account (name, address, email address), ordering goods, requesting information about our services, sign-up for the newsletter or contacting us directly.
- Non-personally identifiable information: anonymous information about your use of the website such as date and time of visit, the pages visited, time spent on those pages, search items, IP address, type of browser, the operating system used, location.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
Any of the data we collect we may use for a variety of business purposes such as:
- To offer products, services and information requested;
- To personalise your experience (tailor content, advertisements and offers);
- To improve our website;
- To improve customer service;
- To process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially illegal activities;
- Ensure Internet quality control;
- Verify individual identity;
- To send periodic emails;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individual provides personal information or with your consent.
You may contact us to opt out of the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the personal information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of our services. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our website or information from the advertisements on third-party websites.
If you prefer, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting browser preferences. If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please note however that no method of transmitting information over the Internet is completely secure.
We do not store your personal information such as credit cards and/or bank account details.
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless it is required by law to do or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
Your non-personal information may be used for marketing purposes. Certain third-party services providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information we are required to provide to them in regards to your transaction.
We reserve the right to display links on our website that redirect to a third-party website or application. We are not responsible for their privacy policies and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this website you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence.
Thank you for reading!